MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trying to make CSS buttons without dropping language support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm trying to make CSS posbit buttons, but the problem is this:
[Image: etrfP.png]

And I want it to say either Reply or Quote, but I can't seem to find it in the language files. If it's not included by default in MyBB's language files, then I'm going to have to drop language support and code the buttons in English.

Any help?
Visit the language section in the ACP and find global.lang.php:

find: postbit_quote
(2011-12-07, 11:11 PM)Weboutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Visit the language section in the ACP and find global.lang.php:

find: postbit_quote
I see. Looks like Reply or Quote are not part of the language pack, so I'm going to have to code this in English.
You can add your english lang variables, then tell in your release thread what to add to the lang file..
(2011-12-07, 11:20 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You can add your english lang variables, then tell in your release thread what to add to the lang file..
Not worth it. The noobs will make dozens of threads saying how stupid the theme is because they forgot to upload the lang file.
(2011-12-07, 11:25 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-07, 11:20 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You can add your english lang variables, then tell in your release thread what to add to the lang file..
Not worth it. The noobs will make dozens of threads saying how stupid the theme is because they forgot to upload the lang file.

Well, if you care about those kind of n00bs, then yes, you are right.
Edit: Post deleted