MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Move Portal/Home link to the top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This might be easy, but I don't know how to do it.

I would like to move my portal/home link to the top of my page instead of the bottom.

www.tortoiseinfo.org

Thank you in advance.
Template header.

Find:
<li><a href="{4mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php" class="search">Search</a></li>

before add:
<li><a href="{4mybb->settings['homeurl']}" class="home">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a></li>
(2011-12-07, 11:34 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Template header.

Find:
<li><a href="{4mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php" class="search">Search</a></li>

before add:
<li><a href="{4mybb->settings['homeurl']}" class="home">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a></li>

Okay I did that and it placed the home link at the top like I wanted, Thank you, however it now tells me the URL is wrong. How can I fix that? Should I change the ['homeurl'] to the actual URL?
(2011-12-07, 11:40 PM)soyusae Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-07, 11:34 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Template header.

Find:

before add:

Okay I did that and it placed the home link at the top like I wanted, Thank you, however it now tells me the URL is wrong. How can I fix that? Should I change the ['homeurl'] to the actual URL?

Oops, i made a typo in that, the new link should be:
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}" class="home">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a></li>
Interesting. It's still giving me the same problem... ?
Works fine for me?
You are right. Thank you sir!
No problem! Big Grin