MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site got hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site got hacked and still persists even if I updated it to 1.6.5. How do I remove the hack? www.bukidnonsale.com *warning site has lots of popups*
The site is not loading to me.
I can see the site for a brief moment before it redirects to that hacked page or whatever happened there.
Have you installed some fbconnect plugin?
(2011-12-08, 09:16 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]The site is not loading to me.

can you try again? It loads on my end Smile
(2011-12-08, 09:19 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Have you installed some fbconnect plugin?

Yeah, installed an fb connect plugin.
Deactivate that fbconnect plugin. That is how that skid hacker is hacking every website, its not big deal, he didn't do any harm, just a noscript replaces your forum page and redirects. Deactivate fbconnect plugin and don't install until author of that plugin fixes everything.
(2011-12-08, 09:22 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivate that fbconnect plugin. That is how that skid hacker is hacking every website, its not big deal, he didn't do any harm, just a noscript replaces your forum page and redirects. Deactivate fbconnect plugin and don't install until author of that plugin fixes everything.

What he said.

And as a safety measure, try to scan your forum files.
Already uninstalled the fb connect and fbcore plugins but still getting the hack page Sad
Delete that user which has name something like noscript and he might have modified your index page templates, check that.
Assuming that your index page was defaced, all you have to do is re-upload it from a fresh MyBB installation release.
Pages: 1 2