MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change bg color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys i want to change the color here:
the grey background or whatever color that is.. Please help Undecided

[Image: 12853265.png]

[Image: 48347954.png]

edit: i mean dhe background where is the white text, that is what i want to change..
Your image is very confusing. Not to mention there's about 6 tones of grey in there.

What's your forum URL? And what areas do you want to change exactly?
@Fábio
i mean only dhe grey backround i just made an edit to my post can you please take a look again, and i can't provide you link since the forum is on my lolcalhost
sorry for bad english :|
Localhost? Sorry, I don't buy it. I'm 99% sure you're trying to hide your forum because it goes against our support eligibility policy. If you're on localhost then why do you have a thread for users to report bugs? No-one is going to reply, you know? And why do you always hide your forum's name or potential information about it in your threads?

That and the look of your theme is all very suspicious. However, if I'm wrong and you just don't want to disclose your forum's URL because it's private or something, then you can safely send it to me via a PM and I can assure you it will remain private. Smile
ok let me say the truth.. that is not my own forum is a friend forum and is hacking forum, but as you say i will not receive support about this becouse is against the rules..

Thanks!
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.