MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Messages acp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am new,i donno what is this mean can anywant guide me please?

(You'll need to grant yourself access to the new Board Messages section of the Configuration area in the acp.)
admin panel --> users & groups --> admin permissions --> user permissions --> click on admin name
to edit permissions --> configuration --> Can manage board messages? <-- select yes
(2011-12-09, 05:17 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel --> users & groups --> admin permissions --> user permissions --> click on admin name
to edit permissions --> configuration --> Can manage board messages? <-- select yes

i cannot find ( Can manage board messages?) is thare something wrong with the install?

Check through all the tabs as well.
it should be on configuration tab of the admin permissions ;
is the board messages listed on the plugins page ? is it activated ?
(2011-12-09, 06:24 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]it should be on configuration tab of the admin permissions ;
is the board messages listed on the plugins page ? is it activated ?

yes is listed and is activated,but it is not in the Configuration menu

^ would you like to provide temporary admin panel access to check it (PM me) ...
http://mods.mybb.com/view/header-announcements i found other mods that work good
^ okay ! I forgot to check your myBB version . if you are using myBB 1.6.5 then some plugins require editing !!

* Plugin Changes coming in 1.6.5
* Script to Update Plugins for 1.6.5
(2011-12-09, 10:44 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ okay ! I forgot to check your myBB version . if you are using myBB 1.6.5 then some plugins require editing !!

* Plugin Changes coming in 1.6.5
* Script to Update Plugins for 1.6.5

yes i using 1.6.5 editing? how ? can you help me?

Pages: 1 2