MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying posts on Gaming Forum - $5 for 100 posts or $2 for 50 posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to buy posts on my gaming forum: http://play-connect.com

I WILL NOT pay for any low quality posts such as Copy & Pasting, "hello", "thanks", "cool", and you know what I mean. Toungue You should have at least some sort of gaming experience whether it be on the PC, consoles, or handhelds. (We have sections for all those)

I will pay ONLY by Paypal

Before we get started, you should create at about 3 posts and let me know your user ID by PM so I can be sure you won't be posting anything low quality on the forum. Toungue

Additional things to note:
*You shouldn't revive old threads
*Be nice
*A thread in the intro section would be nice but I will not count it.
*Avatar is required. (Signature is a +) Smile

If you do this, it would also be great if you will stay with us in our community as more members will bring even more members. Smile We also hold monthly giveaways (current one ending in 2 days) as we have sponsors.

So if you are interested, just create some example posts and post back here with your user id and wait for my approval. Smile

Thanks!
Update! I'm now also accepting 50 posts for $2. Just post here if interested. Smile