MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customization of MyBB with Wordpress theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have one wordpress site with "simplepress" forum in it. Now i want to have a different more powerful forum software in it. I am planning to have mybb forum this time but currently looking someone who could customize it according to my website theme.
What you need to do:
1.Make MyBB forum should looks exactly like my website : this includes putting header and footer of main wordpress site into MyBB forum.I have "freshlife" theme of wordpress installed on my site.
2.I want to have rating system in my forum , where users can rate threads.. Currently MyBB offers this rating feature but i want to change it to thumb up and Down feature: In this user who likes the thread can thumbs up the post and those who don't can thumb down and final rating will come on the basis of thumbs.
3. I want to have full featured point system in my forum , where users will get some points of posting content. There is already one plugin "new point system" available but little tweaking needs to be done to suit my needs.
Please reply or PM me if you are capable of doing the above job with your exact price..

Thanks
Ravi Kumar
do you have myBB installed OR is it included in the required work ? site URL please ..
(2011-12-09, 12:38 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]do you have myBB installed OR is it included in the required work ? site URL please ..
no it is already installed...here is the URL of the site:http://www.freekaamaal.com/discuss
Pm'ed.