MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone seen the new twitter layout, and app. I've abandoned both, and I now use a second hand client. I just couldn't stand it.
Haven't seen the app.

At first I was all like WTF twitter, Y U CHANGE DESIGN. But it's kind of nice once you get used to it.

At least it's not like the youtube layout change, I can't stand that one still...
I honestly cannot do it. Youtube aswell. I don't like this web 4.0 :/
I didnt even notice youtube had changed >_> I never use it in the browser anymore Confused I just use the app on my iphone/ipad Smile
im the same as Tom k. Untill yesterday, when my phone wasn't working properly, and i was like WTF! D:
I like the layout, sort of. There are some changes I don't like but it seems pretty good so far.
They really messed up their mobile apps and TweetDeck though Sad
As long as it let's me stalk celebrities, I'm not bothered. But I'm glad it isn't on my iPad just yet!
To be honest the way all websites are going I don't really care about change anymore and there isn't really any point in complaining either.

It's put up or shut up. You'll end up using it again eventually anyway.
Not sure about twitter, didn't checked yet. But for YouTube IMO I don't like new layout, old was simple, sweet and I could catch up things with ease.
(2011-12-10, 04:13 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about twitter, didn't checked yet. But for YouTube IMO I don't like new layout, old was simple, sweet and I could catch up things with ease.

I actually like the new YouTube layout. Much easier, and simpler imo.
Pages: 1 2