MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum for Forum Lovers and Hookers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do u spend most of the time in by discussing in forum?

Then come and discuss in http://forumhookers.com - Forum Dedicated for Forum Lovers.
Too many forums if you're just starting.
yet another general forum
ya . but we are group of members we have programmers in c,c++ and java and doctor who are ready to serve you for free.
you should be sub forum better, you should be easy better Smile
(2011-12-10, 11:37 AM)smithtr Wrote: [ -> ]you should be sub forum better, you should be easy better Smile

if you like to be our valuable member you can contribute us by redefining our forum structure.
(2011-12-10, 11:43 AM)forumhookers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-10, 11:37 AM)smithtr Wrote: [ -> ]you should be sub forum better, you should be easy better Smile

if you like to be our valuable member you can contribute us by redefining our forum structure.

I am honest to I am deaf language limit / English, I am ASL research, writing, I probably help you communication,education, I love forums educations forums,I try help people Smile I assurance your your forums! I review!
The concept doesn't really make sense. I'm not a 'hooker' (as you put it) for forums because they are forums, i keep checking back to forums for their niche and content...not because they are forums per sé.

Way too many forums.
hookers means people who like to stick towards a certain thing. so i made a forum which can solve all people problem by answering to their questions.
(2011-12-10, 11:47 AM)smithtr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-10, 11:43 AM)forumhookers Wrote: [ -> ]

I am honest to I am deaf language limit / English, I am ASL research, writing, I probably help you communication,education, I love forums educations forums,I try help people Smile I assurance your your forums! I review!

thanks mate
Forum hookers? lol I like that name. Very catchy.
I don't like that I need to scroll to the right to see the entire site but it's a nice forum.
Pages: 1 2