MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revert an Older Theme after Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I really apologize if this has been covered elsewhere. I did a few searches, I promise.

Today I upgraded to 1.6.5 from 1.6.4 and my default theme is not working, probably because it wasn't updated by the developer ("Orange Apple" by ForumskiNET). I was wondering how I can revert it so that it will work in the new version of MyBB.

Thanks.
does it not work when you switch to it ? just as a precaution, take a backup of the theme with its
templates AND check for updated templates on the templates section. update above theme's templates

admin panel --> templates --> Find Updated Templates --> revert to original ( for the problematic theme )
(2011-12-09, 07:40 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]does it not work when you switch to it ? just as a precaution, take a backup of the theme with its
templates AND check for updated templates on the templates section. update above theme's templates

admin panel --> templates --> Find Updated Templates --> revert to original ( for the problematic theme )

Thanks. That actually didn't work, but what did work was reuploading the theme's xml file and making sure to select "Ignore Version Compatibility."
^ oh! okay.. actually upgrading from a recent version to the latest version does not affect the theme
not sure the reason for the above issue ...