MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EnigmaBlue for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really like it, It's not like the "usual mybb themes" and makes good use of box-shadows.

Well done.

My only suggestions would be to make the header full width and remove the top margin, then you could make it so the header follows you as you scroll down a page. Something like twitter Smile
(2011-12-10, 04:24 PM)SHX Wrote: [ -> ]I really like it, It's not like the "usual mybb themes" and makes good use of box-shadows.

Well done.

My only suggestions would be to make the header full width and remove the top margin, then you could make it so the header follows you as you scroll down a page. Something like twitter Smile
Thanks Shady Smile

I actually have a design similar to your idea being worked on for Vanilla over here: http://lucasbytegeni.us/vanilla
It looks awesome Smile

The only problem I really see with the vanilla design is that images in the thread are displayed over the header when you scroll down. You could fix that with a z-index Smile
(2011-12-10, 04:56 PM)SHX Wrote: [ -> ]It looks awesome Smile

The only problem I really see with the vanilla design is that images in the thread are displayed over the header when you scroll down. You could fix that with a z-index Smile

I see. Yeah I'll adjust the z-index, thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2