MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: some type of error in title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: untitledfh3.jpg]

can someone tell me how to make those titles not to cut off the bottom and also how do i make those forums under the cat become sub-forums?

Any help would be great
Thanks
Jag100
First off, can you please submit a link to your forum so we can see the source code for what is going on?

Now, from just observation, it appears that you put those titles inside of a layer, but since the layer does not expand, the text gets cut off and the layer goes underneath the layers below it partly due to the z-index of the layer. What would fix your problem there would be one of two things.

1. Define the height of that layer and make it taller, or
2. Make the font-size on that layer smaller.

Either way will give you the desired effect. Now to make your forums a subforum that would have to be done through the admin cp. Since the forums already exist and you wish to change their state you should do the following:

-Click on Manage Forums from your Admin CP
-Click Edit next to the forum you wish to edit
-Then for parent forum select the parent you wish this forum to be a subforum of
http://jaggil.freehostia.com/forum/

Heres the link and thanks for the info ill try it out. if anyone else have ideas please tell me them
Quick question. I don't see the problem you are describing on your forum. Are you creating a new theme?

If so, if I sign up would I get to see that theme so I can see the error happening live?
go into the style sheet and find "Table Sub Headers (Category Backgrounds)"

Then change Background from this
url(images/thead_bg_bot.gif) top left repeat-x
to this
#425d88 url(images/thead_bg_bot.gif) top left repeat-x
Thanks for the help. The problem is fixed now could someone lock this