MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ShopMyBB Customers - SimBlue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear MyBB Community!

Most of you know that ShopMyBB (online MyBB premium item store) has closed its doors in September. Doing this a lot of users that didn't backup their copies of bought items have lost them and won't be able to recover them unless they somehow get in contact with the author.

With that being said I would like to give the opportunity to all customers of ShopMyBB that have bought my premium item (SimBlue theme) to contact me with your ShopMyBB username via PM system here on the forums.

How does this benefit you?
You will be verified as a customer and will receive all future updates of the premium item like it was promised to you in the first place and you'll be able to ask me for support regarding the item as well. You will also get access to premium section of my site (if such section becomes a reality).

If you have more questions regarding this please don't hesitate to ask me by posting bellow.

Regards,
Andraž Rihtar
I purchased that theme long ago, still got it on my hard drive, I'll try remember my username.
(2011-12-10, 02:13 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased that theme long ago, still got it on my hard drive, I'll try remember my username.
Sure thing. Try to remember your username and contact me so I can add your MyBB username next to the ShopMyBB one to be able to contact you about new updates Wink

Isn't this theme free now?
Yes. Yes it has. This thread is from 2011 though. Not quite sure why you bumped it....

http://myskins.org/Thread-SimBlue-Premiu...-gone-free