MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What the crap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I thought this was the plugin where you can check IP's to see if they have multiple accounts (because I was going to have referral contest)

http://mods.mybb.com/view/admin-ip-match

And I download that and now I can't even visit my forum...

I uninstalled everything installed in Cpanel but yet I still can't seem to access my forum..

Any ideas?
if you deleted the two files that the plugin includes, you should be fine. the code does not modify anything, so with it gone, it should work.

what else did you install at the same time? or did you delete the wrong files?
No I only deleted the 2 files that came with the plugin..

There is nothing left of I dont know why i still can't access it it's extremely weird.
hmm., that plugin cannot be the cause for the issue ! it appears that your admin panel login is working
instead of predicting the cause for the issue, it is better if someone experienced checks it ..
This is because of the MyProtection plugin - follow its instructions on how to remove the lock.
What instructions it didn't come with any LOL
Yes it did.
well, if you have that plugin installed, why not visit its page here to find the details ...
oh wait, I thought this was the other plugin issue so this is a MyProtection issue ok...