MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tuning Myself Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi friends,

Many of you may or may not care but as I move myself to explore the web in other places and lurk some other softwares I will be not as active as I was recently. I have a lot going for me recently and I do not have time to even post around anymore such as finances, family, work and girlfriends Blush. This does not mean I am leaving the community, I am simply taking a break for a while and most of my post content will switch over to releases and support for them. While some of them may not be free I will still be contributing. I also still may drop in periodically and respond to a few threads but not as actively as I use to. I met some really good friends here and some I've even met in real life (you know who you are). Well, nonetheless, you guys are great. I could not have asked for a better community then to spend as much time as I did on. I will be back for 2.0.

Wish everyone the best of luck!

(p.s. since I will not be on too often if you feel you need to get in touch with me please do so via email or the contact options listed on my profile. Thanks!)
Please No Sad , You'll be missed Jason.
(2011-12-10, 05:26 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please No Sad , You'll be missed Jason.

It unfortunately has to be done one way or another. Between the projects I have going and life itself I do not have the time to further continue my line of duty. Don't forget I still will release skins every now and then when I can. It's not the death of me.
What about your sites? Are you planning to sell them ?
(2011-12-10, 05:43 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What about your sites? Are you planning to sell them ?

No, all of them will surely remain alive. As I said, this is not the death of me, I will still be here, just not so often.
Okay, wish you good luck jason
Jordan... and now Jason. Sad

MyBB misses some good designers, but the good news is Jason's not going to disappear entirely. Smile
Good luck bro

Remember what bros come before though Wink
Good luck, see you when you get on.
Good luck jason, you'll surely be missed Sad
Pages: 1 2