MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last thing (logo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow usually I know how to do it I've tried it all the ways I know whos knows I'm going to guess I know how to do it but I just can't think of it because it's way past when I usually go to bed...

For some reason I can't change my logo... I think this theme has the logo built into so I can change the boards title and it will change the logo.. I have changed the logo on my site and I'm ready to change it.. So how would I disable it to make it for I can change it?

Say I have upload it as logo.gif in my theme file didn't do it
Uploaded it to image sharer and change Board Logo in ACP.. nothing so I think somehow I have to disable something to make it work can someone thats more awake than me explain 2 me on how to do that?
I really had a hard time reading what you said.

If you want to change your logo, just overwrite logo.png.
Sorry about that it's probably because I'm tired LOL

Anyways it's .gif but I have done that already... Still not working.
(2011-12-10, 06:27 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about that it's probably because I'm tired LOL

Not sure what forum you were referring to but I was talking about moneee.com, the first one I saw in your sig.

So, is it minersweb.com?
you them dont accept logo Miners Web just title
(2011-12-10, 09:08 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-10, 06:27 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about that it's probably because I'm tired LOL

Not sure what forum you were referring to but I was talking about moneee.com, the first one I saw in your sig.

So, is it ?
Correct it's sorry about that.