MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: story behind your user name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-01-10, 01:34 PM)USAF Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-09, 04:02 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]My cousin is a programmer and he has an email account with .it Information Technology .
So when I started to learn programming I Choose Sunjava1 from JAVA . Added 1 Because yahoo mail was not allowing [email protected] :p

.it domains stand for italy..

Yeah it might be. But he was using yahoo i.e. [email protected]
Well it’s a combine of two names “Nairne” and “Paeton”

Nairne – its my very first pet’s name she is a cute cat.
Paeton – is my boy friend’s last name

These two names are the most loveable characters in my heart

It's my name. Toungue
Well I use to go by "Keep Out Zone" at internet cafes I visited as a kid. I use to spend several hours a day in those cafes and people eventually started calling me KoZ, so it sort of just stuck. 12 years later and I'm still using this nickname.
It's the name of a music album that I like.
VAPOR : A substance in the gas phase at a temperature lower than its critical point. (almost ninjalike but not quite)
Laie is the name of my home village
Techie because I've been into computers since the early 1980s.

EDIT: the name of the tiki in my avatar represents Ku (the god of war). He and Lono (the god of peace) watch over my server.
colour - now it is because I am god and I can spell it correctly but I think i was like 9 (long time ago) and I needed a username so I looked at CD case that had colour on it. Unfortunately the game was for like windows 98 or something and was useless
Pages: 1 2 3 4