MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing post editor, but different case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okey, I lurk deep to solve this problem, and most threads said this because of jquery conflict

okey I just check it, and the Jquery.noconflict is present in my templates, but still post editor is missing Confused

the weird thing is that this is happen only on my PC, Undecided, even as I make this post, i can't see the post editor above too, it happen in mybb.com and my sites too Huh

I try to access my forum and mybb forum from my laptop with different connection, and post editor appeared

I know the problem is from my PC, but any clue to solve this?, I try to clear cache, disable ad block, using latest browser (using FF), different browser (IE) but no luck Huh

is it related to slow connection or what?

Im sorry if I post in wrong place, please make necessary adjustment Angel
java script needs to be enabled in the browser .. not related to slow speed connection
I just check it, and Javascript enable in my latest FF, but still no luck, I just attached the screenshoot of mybb.com post editor as I post this reply, and it happen in my sites too Huh

question, for my forum, if let say I change the post editor (I found plugin called tinymce), is it use different mechanism with default mybb post editor? so hopefully it can solve my problem at least for my forum Confused
If it doesn't show on this forum for you then it's definitely an issue on your end, as it's fine here. This isn't something we can help you with as we don't have access to your computer.
thanx MattRogowski

I think it so, I just want to share this, If someone have the same experience and can solve this problem,

okay, thanx for the help,