MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: installing mybb using 000webhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-12-10, 07:54 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ forgot about changing board url (at the general configuration of admin panel) AND moving the folders & files ?

how do i move the folders Huh sorry but i am useless at this Big Grin
Post your Admin CP and FTP login details in the Private Inquiries forum if you want a staff member to take a look.
k thanks done
really great work by you guys brilliant job
Dublin5 glad you got your site sorted but as you have seen there is a lot more to it than first meets the eye. But there really is only one way to learn and that is to actually do it. Try to think of Filezilla as an extension to explorer. That helps me and your folders on your web-host as a second hard drive. you can copy, paste edit etc just the same as you can in your own windows folders.

personally i found MYBB a breeze to install and can't believe i have not tried it before now.
This helped me with my site as well
I see your logo is messed up again. Looking at your source, the banner area shows two links, one is to an image, one is not.
could someone do my forum as i am at it all day and still not getting it right please

http://www.irishtorrents.info/

as you can see i can only get that far,no matter what i press it goes to 000webhost
Pages: 1 2 3