MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trouble with Copying iTunes Music to Android Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got a Samsung Galaxy S2 about two hours ago. I would like to put all of my iTunes music on. My music files are all unprotected. However, when I plug up my phone, it does not give me the option to set it a certain way so that I can drag and drop. Help, anyone?
Don't use iTunes? Toungue

Seriously though what file format are the music in. And, can you just drag and drop the files from the explorer to the phone?
you need to set your phone to connect as a drive via settings > connect to PC. then it will show up as a mounted drive and you can treat it as such
@Alex Smith
Haha, yeah. That'd be a good idea.
AAC file format, which works on Android. No, I can't just do that unless I set it as a drive as pavemen said.

@pavemen
That's what I'm asking how to do. Toungue
like i said, settings > connect to pc and enable usb drive or what it is called on your device. once you plug in, it will see your SD card (it wont see your ROM/RAM on the device, on the SD card)
Ah, it was under a different setting, pavemen. Thank you so much, it should work at this point.