MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: During Update password error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When during I update my password is not accept. please tell me what is this. When is give wrong password then it shows
My current v 1.6.4 then I download 1.6.5

Error
The password you entered is incorrect. If you have forgotten your password, click here. Otherwise, go back and try again.

When I click that (click here option then)

Error Type:
MyBB Error (43)
Error Message:
(The install directory (install/) still exists on your server and is not locked. To access MyBB please either remove this directory or create an empty file in it called 'lock'.)
If all you've done is upload the files your password will work fine, nothing's been done to it to cause it to break. Did you just upload the new files??
OK, I got PM'd login details, which worked absolutely fine for me, so I ran through the upgrade process for you, your forum is now upgraded.
(2011-12-10, 09:09 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I got PM'd login details, which worked absolutely fine for me, so I ran through the upgrade process for you, your forum is now upgraded.

Fantastic ^_^ MattRogowski , for such a quick reply

Thanks