MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
just installed at www.atmania.com/mybb and i have 2 queries. Is there any way to make a user uploaded avatar be dynamically resized to be within the maximum size limits for an avatar? and when a mod or admin edits a users post. Why does it change the user who wrote that post. ie say a user called tester, had written a post and an admin called rctneil came along to edit it, then why does it look like rctneil wrote it? Also is there a way to make it so that anyone who replies to a topic is automatically subscribed to it and how can it be set so a users sig is always attached to messages?

Regards,
Neil
rctneil Wrote:Is there any way to make a user uploaded avatar be dynamically resized to be within the maximum size limits for an avatar?

I'm not sure what you mean but you can dynamically resize images via HTML code in the "postbit_avatar" template.

Quote: and when a mod or admin edits a users post. Why does it change the user who wrote that post. ie say a user called tester, had written a post and an admin called rctneil came along to edit it, then why does it look like rctneil wrote it?

I don't have this issue... it could be a mod you may have on your board.

Quote:Also is there a way to make it so that anyone who replies to a topic is automatically subscribed to it and how can it be set so a users sig is always attached to messages?

No, both of these settings must be made by the user.