MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: URGENT - Help Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Few days ago I upgraded my forum to the latest MyBB release after I was unable to delete threads on my forum. The upgrade was successful, however did not solve the problem with Admin not being able to delete threads.

Today, I checked my site and found 2000+ spam threads all of which I still cannot delete. I've tried deleting the spam accounts but the threads are still visible.

1. What am I missing?
2. Why can't I as the admin delete threads?
Forum URL?

Also, if you can post a test admin account username and password in the Privat Inquiries forum that would be great.
(2011-12-11, 12:07 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Forum URL?

Also, if you can post a test admin account username and password in the Privat Inquiries forum that would be great.

I've sent a PM your way with the test login credentials.
What plugins are you using??
(2011-12-11, 12:22 AM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins are you using??

Google Analytics (1.5)
Tapatalk (1.0.0)
User Quickmenu In Postbit (1.0)

These are the ones that were active - I've disabled them but still having the same problem.
Would have been useful to have had a bit more information provided, I assume you mean you're using the inline thread moderation on the thread list page and that's not working?? You've got some javascript errors on your forum; go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > run this, does it say any files have been changed??

Also in your private inquiries thread you said you had problems accessing some forums; again, more information?? Do you get a no permissions page?? Another error?? What?? If it's a permissions issue then you've just edited the forum permissions and not given admins access to that forum...