MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hack Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Omar G.
Ranjani, I want it to use Crazy4cs theme but i think it was one or two plugin wouldn't work. One of them is Usergroup Legend plugin.
Can someone tell me if a theme doesn't support some plugins, what should I do to make plugin works on theme.
No Kavin (: Pretty much for designing mybb, most designer use Notepad ++ and you don't really need to use Dreamweaver for XML. lol
if anyone can put more hack and security themes, please post here
I need more themes
Shy
^The plugins should work fine, theme doesn't have any issues. Make sure that the user group legend plugin is 1.6.5 compatible or you could just observe the edits or variable it places in the default templates and copy it to your index or whatever required template.
not sure the reasons for some plug-ins not working on a specific theme !
however, we try our level best to suggest required modifications for plug-ins to work
I just saw you said you think it would not work, that means you didn't tried yet. So try and report if it won't work, I believe it should work fine on any themes. That theme uses the default theme structure as well so its not like the plugin variable might be getting misplaced.
No. Crazy4cs, I already tried. When I said that i think one or two, i was not sure if it was 2 or one plugin. But for sure Usergroup Legend doesn't work.
I'm using mybb 1.6.5 and all plugin that i installed work well in Default theme, but it doesn't work on your theme. (Not All Plugins, just Usergroup Legend, and maybe another plugin)
Before I installed ur theme, first i deactived all the plugins and after i Installed your theme then I Activate all the plugings again
Are you using any other themes except Greenia and other than default? Those templates gets the variable added? Nonetheless, I'd test that plugin on my localhost tomorrow morning, gonna go for a sleep now, its 1 AM here.

edit: Just link me to that plugin here.
I see.
No, i don't have any other theme
Than that plugin might not be working only, try that on other themes as well and then report. It might be needing an update for 1.6.5, so it has nothing to do with themes, themes are usually very less cause of the issues, its usually the plugins.
Pages: 1 2