MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PRAT - Posts Required to Access Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Author: Pratik Unadkat (crazy4cs)
Author site: http://www.mybb-world.com/
License: Attached inside zip.

Description: PRAT (Posts required to access thread) requires specified post count set by admin to view specified threads.

Previews:

[attachment=24996][attachment=24997]

Installation instructions:

1. Unzip the archive.
2. Upload prat.php inside the inc/plugins/ folder which we just extracted now to (root)./inc/plugins directory of your website's server.
3. Go to ACP > Plugins and find Posts required to access threads setting and activate it.
4. Next, proceed to ACP > Settings > Configuration and find Posts required to access threads settings and configure settings.
5. Done, enjoy.

License:

Anyone who have downloaded this, the below but not limited to rules applies to them:

1. Not distributed under GNU/GPL.
2. You may modify the codes or plugin for your personal use but cannot claim it to be own or remodify and sell or reproduce under any cirumstances.
3. Free to edit for personal use but not distributing to plugin by modifying any codes.

I can be reached via my website or MyBB Community Forums (this thread) for support.

Download:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/posts-required...ss-threads
Nice share, finally somewhere to link people when they need to find this Smile

Although you could modify this to include forums as well, would be pretty simple and would solve another huge request as well. (Might do it myself actually ^^)
nice but need to add option for forum id can be consider about that
Thank you.

Okay, I'd add forum id in check list for v2. Smile
(2011-12-11, 07:17 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.

Okay, I'd add forum id in check list for v2. Smile

Ok Thanks
(2011-12-11, 10:15 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Author: Pratik Unadkat (crazy4cs)
Author site: http://www.mybb-world.com/
License: Attached inside zip.

Description: PRAT (Posts required to access thread) requires specified post count set by admin to view specified threads.

Previews:

Installation instructions:

1. Unzip the archive.
2. Upload prat.php inside the inc/plugins/ folder which we just extracted now to (root)./inc/plugins directory of your website's server.
3. Go to ACP > Plugins and find Posts required to access threads setting and activate it.
4. Next, proceed to ACP > Settings > Configuration and find Posts required to access threads settings and configure settings.
5. Done, enjoy.

License:

Anyone who have downloaded this, the below but not limited to rules applies to them:

1. Not distributed under GNU/GPL.
2. You may modify the codes or plugin for your personal use but cannot claim it to be own or remodify and sell or reproduce under any cirumstances.
3. Free to edit for personal use but not distributing to plugin by modifying any codes.

I can be reached via my website or MyBB Community Forums (this thread) for support.

Download:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/posts-required...ss-threads

To do list for v2:
  • Add a forum id option.

Interesting concept.

But i think it is uncomfortable having to set the blocked thread in Admin CP, you could add a button to block/unblock threads. Smile
Or perhaps as Moderation tool, possibilities are endless. Smile
I just thought on including fid and thought instantly, why this would need a forum exempt for specific forums?

This plugin blocks specified threads only, not forums, so it won't be needing any fid field I believe? I also thought while I was coding this, but I forgot to put this idea last night that it might not need the fid field here because it seems useless I believe?
(2011-12-11, 10:15 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]To do list for v2:
  • Add a forum id option.

What news about V2 ?
(2012-12-18, 09:58 AM)mmlg620 Wrote: [ -> ]What news about V2 ?

(2011-12-12, 05:21 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought on including fid and thought instantly, why this would need a forum exempt for specific forums?

This plugin blocks specified threads only, not forums, so it won't be needing any fid field I believe? I also thought while I was coding this, but I forgot to put this idea last night that it might not need the fid field here because it seems useless I believe?