MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uploaded attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I set how much disk space users are allowed, for attachments? I want to make it so they are only allowed 1MB.
Hi,

This can be set for each user group which exists on your forum. To set the limit, click "Manage Groups" in the Admin CP menu (on the left).

You will find a textbox for attachment quota (kb). Enter the number 1024 to restrict it to 1MB.

More information can be found here: http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Admin_CP_Usergroups
Thanks, Chris! Smile
I change for size files zip=10048, but if upload no work
UP files maximum=1.5mb
Why, help me
Can you check your phpinfo() and see what your post_max_size and upload_max_filesize values are?
Very good, ok. I use localhost
error because post_max_size=8mb and upload_max_filesize=2mb
Thank you very much.
But if upload files=10MB then error
If i reply:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\viet\pqvtest\newreply.php on line 11
Please Help me
If i newthear:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\viet\pqvtest\newthread.php on line 11
viet2503 Wrote:Very good, ok. I use localhost
error because post_max_size=8mb and upload_max_filesize=2mb
Thank you very much.
But if upload files=10MB then error
If i reply:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\viet\pqvtest\newreply.php on line 11
Please Help me
If i newthear:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\viet\pqvtest\newthread.php on line 11

Are you still trying to upload a 10MB file? It's taking too long for PHP to execute the page. Try opening global.php and adding:
set_time_limit(0);
after the <?php at the top of the page.
Thanh you for reply. but is not work
if i upload files 10MB the eross:
Quote:Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\www\viet\pqvtest\newthread.php on line 11
Below, it is files global.php
Please help me?