MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Problem in mybb1.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have installed mybb 1.6.5, and changed the table prefix to
learnmybb_

My forum is hosted on http://sub.example.com

Cookie domain is : sub.example.com
cookie path is: /

I don't change the CHMOD of config.php (nor do I have to rename it, it was already renamed to config.php) and settings.php . And in installation it said it is okay. Now after installation I've changed the CHMOD of config.php and settings.php to 666. But still not able to login.

Error is: when I login, it takes me to redirect url and says, you are now loged in, and after redirect, nothing changes i.e. I'm still not loged in
first clear your browser cookies ; though cookie settings are correct, you may try .example.com for the domain
What's your actual URL?
there are no browser cookies, I've new installed window on new system. Actual url is removed, as the problem is solved
Now its log in :surprized: I didn't do any thing
It might be a cache issue, your cache is renewed so it means it allowed you to login. Always first try to clear cache in such cases.
It is still causing problems, some times it works and sometimes it don't . All other members are also facing the same problem, is there any permanent solution for this?
Set the cookie domain to: .vubscs.tk

You should also change the cookie prefix so it doesn't conflict with the main site.
(2011-12-11, 10:07 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Set the cookie domain to: .vubscs.tk

You should also change the cookie prefix so it doesn't conflict with the main site.

what value should i use for cookie prefix ?
^ cookie prefix can be any word ; you can use learn ...
Solved Thanks
Pages: 1 2