MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [plugin support] Last poster avatar on forum index and owner's post on thread list...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think i understand but no matter what i do aall seems to be fine. Here see this and tell me is not the same you asked for, and yeah it works fine...

As i said before you have something bad on your forums. Review this:

1.- You have the original core files of latest version of MyBB aand without changes or at least functions_forumlist.php.

2.- You have default theme of MyBB and then activate plugin.

3.- You have no conflictive plugins with this one (Another plugins to style usernames or something like avatars too).

4.- Latest plugin version available of avatars here on MyBB official site.

if you put a daughter forum inside a forum, the parent forum's posts will not get an avatar if those posts are the lastest posts

ONLY the daughter forums' posts will get an avatar, so it s kinda masking it a bit

that is when you search for the lastest posts in a parent forum it incudes ALL posts in ALL daughter and parent forums.....BUT it looks like the parent forum's lastest posts WILL be missing the avatar,

In other words, its bypassing the posts in the parent forum and ONLY checking for and putting an avatar if the daughter forums' posts are the most recent post

Hope thats clear hahah this plugin assumes the parent forum is a TRUE CATEGORY WITHOUT any posts
@expat...Ya thats true and it also last poster profile link id and avatar also wrong .

PLEASE READ VERY SLOWLY AND IMPLEMENT ONE BY ONE AS I HAVE EXPLAIN.
YOU GUYS WILL GET THIS BUG.

Example: Parent Forum : P
Daughter Forum of P : D

if daughter forum (D) thread has last post avatar user id is 1(thread is not most recent posted thread) and in parent forum (P) thread (thread is most recent posted thread) last poster UID is 3 .

Now on index page thread title in which most recent post made Is shown perfect.

But On Index page, so avatar is showing of UID 1 , Ideally it should be of UID 3 as he is most recent poster.
AND
On index page, Most recent poster name is of UID 1 ideally it should of UID 3 and click on username of UID 1 is redirect to profile of UID 3 . That means profile link is correct but username is wrong.

Hope i have clearly explained.

Even after deactivate all plugins, result remain same.
is this not fixed yet?

PS. Even after deactivate all plugins, result remain same.

oh then its not the plugin?
man it messed up my forum help me to fix this shitt i m fedup by thissssssssss
Tead the latest post by .m.

That should help and do not use the forum to make the same message more than once. That was called spam...
Man that has nothing to do with The fix of My Problem can u have a look at this need to fix this asap
tell me the Things to do the forum as it was before :/
community.mybb.com/thread-109558-page-5.html
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=74

Got some bugs

1: There are some PHP errors after install, but plugin work ( see attachment )

2: There is no variable in templates, so the avatar is forced to the username

3:  Announcement avatar wont show
When I activate the plugin with MyBBPro theme it doesn't work properly. Can you please advise on where I can fix it?
hi, i've been upgrade http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...4&bid=1627
but i have little problem,

[Image: 2jae1kw.jpg]

which script should be change? ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7