MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [plugin support] Last poster avatar on forum index and owner's post on thread list...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here i help you on this mod.

I probe it succeded with MyBB forums 1.6.3, 1.6.4 & 1.6.5 without problems.

If any problem you can put here.

I probe it in some forums, but no problems exists only if your hosting has the propertly configurations to use it.

I work in many changes or problems. some person says that does not shows in their forums the last poster in thread list and on forums sees a random avatar, but i probe it and has no problems.

Only in thread list changes one variable and shows they wants, in forum list if you edit correctly the archive i say in readme file, you see works good, but maybe it has a problem, but i canĀ“t see that on any forum i put this mod.

Well here you can put any question, or thing about this mod.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/last-poster-av...threadlist
fine Smile have you seen review by Cru
Yes, but i dont know what talking about i dont see anything like that in places i put the mod.

Maybe the database or something is bad, but i probe it and put some more things and appears to works fine.

If he tells me what happens and i can see it i will fix it. Cheers.
I tried and didn't worked. At all.
Yes it works on versions i say and i have in three forums, if you change variables, or change something or not do the content of readme file it does not work.

I working in a new version, shows avatar on 3 parts, and you can enable/disable this mod. And don't have to do nothing, because a lot of people have the same problem and i put hands on their forums and it works fine without problems, every time when they have problems is because don't do rigth or does not read or put the vars or something, but it works and i probe it on the preview of the mod, you can see it by yourself.

What kind a problem do you have or where can i see it ???

Oh, I didn't read the readme file, sorry, I thought it was just a liecense file or something.
No, i put that file and share with instructions for add some things and make it works.

That file contains specific instructions for ussage and works fine. In the new version i add more features, and don't have to do changes manually, but i testing. I hope you can make it works.

This is apreview of new mod.

[Image: ou42ud.png]

What this do.

Add some features like.

1.- Don't have to edit any file, only in some templates add the vars of avatar, but in templates like default or revert the 2 templates works fine. Then put style to your template.

2.- You can enable / disable the parts of avatar shows on.

3.- The same features of this ( background or around color corners of avatar ) Size of avatar.

4.- Enable or disable the plugin, etc.

I testing this version, for now but in time when it's probed and tested you can see in the mods place. Cheers.
Hello Dark Neo,
I installed your plugin on a MyBB 1.8 live board and it works but why don't avatar show as in your forums theme?
They're not correctly aligned - how can I do?
You have to download on extends 1.8 compatible version i say 2.8 version released and tested.

That image is very old and plugin version too.

The alineation can be made modifying templates, but this change on new MyBB 1.8, i have tu update userguide to do that.
Hi, how can I have only avatar of owner in search results?

Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7