MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Massive SQL errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got over 700 errors coming in on my board. I dont' know what to do.

At first I thought it was a Newpoints issue and posted over there but now i'm getting these on trying to read a thread and making a new thread.

I shut my board down to prevent any further issues but I'm still getting email errors.

The error:
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'twitchin_tkmybb.mybb_imprumuturi' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_imprumuturi WHERE username='Twitchin Kitten'

email errors:
Quote: Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1146 - Table 'twitchin_tkmybb.mybb_imprumuturi' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_imprumuturi WHERE username=''

These errors started blowing when Dylan pointed out that the banking plugin wasn't working. I deactivated it and tried to activate it and got this error:
Quote:An appropriate representation of the requested resource /admin/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Then I uploaded fresh newpoints bank plugin files and it all went to hell from there. Hundreds of errors are pouring in and I can't stop them.

I shut the board down to prevent anymore issues until I can resolve this.

I just moved hosting two days ago but I don't think this has anything to do with that.

Anyone with a clue I'd appreciate it.

I've never heard of this table mybb_imprumuturi
Could this be a hacking attempt? I'm thinking no. I'm at a total loss.
To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, please try the following:

If you are using MyBB v1.6.4 and newer:

Go to AdminCP >> Configuration >> General configuration >> Disable all plugins >> YES

For all other versions older than MyBB v1.6.4:

In ./inc/init.php, find the code:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

After this code, add this:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Then save and/or reupload this edited version of the file so the forum will run the new code.

This will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.

Thank you.
Yeah, seems to be a plugin issue. I've too many to bother with tonight. I turned them off and opened the board for now. I'll deal with it tomorrow when I have time.

I already tried to uninstall Newpoints so I may have messed that up permanently. I'll figure it out tomorrow and if I figure what it is and if it seems of any importance for anyone else who may run into this, I'll post it back in here for everyone to see and use.
Could you perhaps list your plugins off? We might be able to help rule out ones that are not a problem.
No need GamerVoid, it's definitely Newpoints. Right now I can't even uninstall the plugin it's so messed up.

I got this error trying to uninstall it:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'newpoints_bankoffset'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_users DROP newpoints_bankoffset;

I have a feeling that following the instructions in this thread screwed up the whole place for me. http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Re...7#pid48077

Now I have to figure out how to delete the damn thing without messing up the whole site. I don't want to just go in and drop tables without knowing exactly what to do in case doing that makes things worse.

I'm trying to access a copy of the database to grab all the newpoints tables and import them. That might solve everything.