MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1226 - User 'sixthflo_forum' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 1)
Query:
SET NAMES 'utf8'

What does that mean?

All I know is that I can't get on the Forum.... please help
You've posted this in the 'MyBB.com Community & Site Issues' forum, which is for issues with this forum, not yours. Moved to General Support.

As for your issue though, you need to ask your host to increase the max_questions setting in MySQL. If it's set to 1 that's obviously wrong.
(2011-12-11, 10:45 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You've posted this in the 'MyBB.com Community & Site Issues' forum, which is for issues with this forum, not yours. Moved to General Support.

As for your issue though, you need to ask your host to increase the max_questions setting in MySQL. If it's set to 1 that's obviously wrong.

Oh, sorry....

I don't know the email to the Owner of the forum.....or how to contact him, other than a pm on the forum...I tried to get in contact with someone fro the board, but haven't heard anything yet...

I'm from the 6th floor forum...
So it's not even your forum...?? You wouldn't be able to act on anything we suggested anyway then, you'll just need to wait for the forum admin to talk to their host and fix the problem...
Oh, okay....bummer...