MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum header Gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was putting the url for a logo,pressed save and the header collapsed,please help

http://irishbitz.net/
It appears to me that your logo image is not present. Check and make sure it is uploaded to your theme's root. Usually not images... Usually a theme root is ./images/themename . If this does not work, let me know and I will give some more info.

You were using a URL? I think it should be relative to your forum root.
(2011-12-12, 01:09 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]It appears to me that your logo image is not present. Check and make sure it is uploaded to your theme's root. Usually not images... Usually a theme root is ./images/themename . If this does not work, let me know and I will give some more info.

You were using a URL? I think it should be relative to your forum root.

where do i look for that
You would find it in your website control panel's file manager (at least with cPanel). You can also find it out through FTP.

Also,
You can find a an image root by going into ACP > Templates & style > THEMENAME and scroll down to the images directory section.

What theme are you using? And who is your host?
Apart Calm,000webhost.com
Okay. Your image (theme) root should be FORUMROOT/images/calm .
Logo should be at THEMEROOT/logo.png . So, in the ACP in the Logo field (mentioned earlier), it should be images/calm/logo.png . If you uploaded a different image, change that path appropriately.
ok i will look now
Oh geez - I see the issue. You are using your image URL as irishbitz.net. It needs to link TO an image. The URL that clicking the image takes you to is always the index.

For the logo.png image, it is the above: /images/calm/logo.png , or /images/calm/anotherimageyouuploaded.*** (where the stars are PNG, gif, etc.)

EDIT:
I see you have it now. Glad you got it fixed! Smile
yeah cheers and thanks for the help
You're welcome!
Pages: 1 2