MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't name any file with the word "header"...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, whenever I name an image with the word header in it, it disappears from the directory when viewed from any browser. If I change the name of the file to something other then header (like blahblah.png) it reappears... I have no idea how to fix it and its starting too really bother me. I'm so frustrated right now, I cannot for the life of me figure out why this problem is occurring and how it even started Dodgy Why does this orange always happen too me when I'm working...

Image:
http://i40.tinypic.com/el645z.jpg
Ideally, I think, you shouldn't be able to view the contents of a directory. I would think it has something to do with your configuration however.
(2011-12-12, 02:26 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Ideally, I think, you shouldn't be able to view the contents of a directory. I would think it has something to do with your configuration however.

That usually happens when there is higher priority assigned in the .htaccess file.
I'm using wampserver, I have modified any configuration files since I installed in over two years ago...
o.O That is indeed an odd issue to have. I've never heard of anything like it happening. You're sure you haven't modified your configuration recently and haven't updated or anything?
I'll double check and report back just incase.