MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [solved] Showthread.php thread_tools invisible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My theme is based on the MyBB default. I have changed the background color to black instead of white. This made a lot of text unreadable, naturally. I have since successfully got smalltext, <pagination> and others straightened out fairly easily in index.php, but in showthread.php, the bottom left corner has some text(print, share, subscribe) that is still invisible.

I tracked it down in the Show Thread template to this code:

<div class="float_left" ">
		<ul class="thread_tools">
			<li class="printable"><a href="printthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->view_printable}</a></li>
			<li class="sendthread"><a href="sendthread.php?tid={$tid}">{$lang->send_thread}</a></li>
			<li class="subscription_{$add_remove_subscription}"><a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>
		</ul>
	</div>

So I went to showthread.css and found ul.thread_tools xxxxx and added:

color: #ddd;

But it still doesn't work. I changed it for each of the six ul.thread_tools xxxx entries with no result.

I am almost done with this theme, but I can't let people see it like this Sad

Any help would be appreciated Smile
Open global.css and change color in container.
#container already had a color value of #fff . . .
those should change based on the colors you choose for your links in global.css
(2011-12-12, 02:55 AM)jdzine Wrote: [ -> ]those should change based on the colors you choose for your links in global.css

Thanks for your help. They were indeed styled by a:link/a:hover, etc For the record I had to add:

/*I'm just setting them all to #ddd in the example so they are all listed. You wouldn't want them to be the same value normally.*/
.thread_tools a:link, .thread_tools a:visited, .thread_tools a:hover, .thread_tools a:active   {
color: #ddd;
}

to showthread.css