MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add a new "template"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm using this plugin, http://community.mybb.com/thread-84084.html
The only way to add a personal note for the guys that donates is to enable the goal bar and to enter a note there, but i deleted it from the header template cause it was annoying. The thing i want is to make that to be seen only on the donate.php page so here comes my question...How can I make a template for the donate.php or something to add this {$teradonate_notice} to that page?
Any help please?
What is the template name of the donation bar that you removed? For instance, say its name was page1. Then on the donation page template, you could add some variable like below:

{$page1}

and it should show up fine I believe.
It was on the header template, it doesn't have any page...:-s any idea Big Grin?
Then paste that variable from header template into the donation page template (Note: Donation page template can be found in global templates).
(2011-12-14, 01:32 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Then paste that variable from header template into the donation page template (Note: Donation page template can be found in global templates).

Nothing's changed, i tried to add it in teradonate_donate template from global templates in several places, but still, nothing's changed :-s. Any help? Thanks!
What are you adding in another templates? Which variable?
i just add {$teradonate_notice}
Try adding it in the donate.php file through which the donations are made then?
(2011-12-14, 03:27 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Try adding it in the donate.php file through which the donations are made then?

But where? And i think it's not possible to add this "{$teradonate_notice}" into that file, otherwise it'll not work properly or even at all...Any help please :-s?