MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins Page Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-12-13, 06:17 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I will look over it and probably post up in a while tonight, or tomorrow.

Thank you so much! Big Grin
Okay - you did what I wanted exactly right and made it easy for me. I cannot guarantee this working though, as I am not the BEST with SQL, but I got it from the plugin, so you should be okay.

Before you begin, back up your database, just in case something does go wrong. However, we are doing exactly what the plugin does when it deactivates.

Note: for this example, the prefix will be pref_ , but replace it where appropriate.

ONCE AGAIN - BACK UP YOUR DB. you may also want to close your board temporarily, just so no one sees the mess if they are trying to use it.

Once you have executed these queries, you should be able to delete the plugin files by FTP.

Okay, let's begin. Open up phpMyAdmin, and execute the following queries. 1 by 1 is good, because sometimes phpMA has been kinda picky about multi-query sets, at least in my experience.

DELETE FROM `pref_templates` WHERE `title` = 'contactus_mybb_index';
DELETE FROM `pref_templates` WHERE `title` = 'contactus_mybb_thankyou';
DELETE FROM `pref_templates` WHERE `title` = 'contactus_mybb_error';
DELETE FROM `pref_settinggroups` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_1';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_2';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_3';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_4';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_5';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_6';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_7';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_8';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_9';
DELETE FROM `pref_settings` WHERE `name` = 'contact_us_mybb_10';
If you get any errors, stop right away, don't do any others. Let me know, and I can work on it.
(2011-12-13, 06:57 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]Okay - you did what I wanted exactly right and made it easy for me. I cannot guarantee this working though, as I am not the BEST with SQL, but I got it from the plugin, so you should be okay.

Before you begin, back up your database, just in case something does go wrong. However, we are doing exactly what the plugin does when it deactivates.

Note: for this example, the prefix will be pref_ , but replace it where appropriate.

ONCE AGAIN - BACK UP YOUR DB. you may also want to close your board temporarily, just so no one sees the mess if they are trying to use it.

Once you have executed these queries, you should be able to delete the plugin files by FTP.

Okay, let's begin. Open up phpMyAdmin, and execute the following queries. 1 by 1 is good, because sometimes phpMA has been kinda picky about multi-query sets, at least in my experience.

If you get any errors, stop right away, don't do any others. Let me know, and I can work on it.

Dear GamerVoid,

Thank you so much for your time and your helpfulness. I did right as you guided.
1. Backup my Database
2. Run Queries 1 by 1 (no error, each query 1 row deleted)
3. Deleted all my Contact Us files by FTP

However, I still encountered errors like 2 pictures attached in my first post (The front page appear in plugin page in my ADMIN) no matter what browser I used (FireFox and Chrome).

Please help me Huh, do you need a test account in my forum?
Post your Admin and FTP details in the Private Inquiries forum if you want a staff member to take a look.
(2011-12-13, 12:52 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Post your Admin and FTP details in the Private Inquiries forum if you want a staff member to take a look.

Thank you, I posted! Big Grin
(2011-12-13, 11:28 AM)sayityourway2k9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-13, 06:57 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]Okay - you did what I wanted exactly right and made it easy for me. I cannot guarantee this working though, as I am not the BEST with SQL, but I got it from the plugin, so you should be okay.

Dear GamerVoid,

Thank you so much for your time and your helpfulness. I did right as you guided.
1. Backup my Database
2. Run Queries 1 by 1 (no error, each query 1 row deleted)
3. Deleted all my Contact Us files by FTP

However, I still encountered errors like 2 pictures attached in my first post (The front page appear in plugin page in my ADMIN) no matter what browser I used (FireFox and Chrome).

Please help me Huh, do you need a test account in my forum?

Have you made sure to clear your browser cache? Usually it is fine - but it does sometimes cause old errors to display.
I did clear my browser cache Sad!!! (Both Chrome and Firefox....)
Well, there is always the odd chance that it is another plugin involved in this. Can you get into your settings and flip the global plugin switch. I am not sure where it is located, but I think it is in the settings somewhere.

Edit: it is as Settings > General Configuration > Disable all plugins. It should be at the very bottom.

If you cannot find the setting, go into your inc/init.php file, and add the code after the line having to do with time() , and add:
define("NO_PLUGINS","1");
This will disable all plugins from starting, which will tell us if it is a plugin issue at all.

Once you have finished testing, you can remove that line of code from the init file.
You know you can check the permissions page to see if you have access.
(2011-12-13, 04:31 PM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]Well, there is always the odd chance that it is another plugin involved in this. Can you get into your settings and flip the global plugin switch. I am not sure where it is located, but I think it is in the settings somewhere.

Edit: it is as Settings > General Configuration > Disable all plugins. It should be at the very bottom.

If you cannot find the setting, go into your inc/init.php file, and add the code after the line having to do with time() , and add:
define("NO_PLUGINS","1");
This will disable all plugins from starting, which will tell us if it is a plugin issue at all.

Once you have finished testing, you can remove that line of code from the init file.

I turned off all plugins as what you said but it didn't work...Confused

(2011-12-13, 08:21 PM)Cgallagher21 Wrote: [ -> ]You know you can check the permissions page to see if you have access.

I donot know what you mean?

Thank you alll!
Pages: 1 2 3