MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [phpbb to mybb] Merge problem with attachement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have converted from phpbb to mybb and got only one error, with the attachement, but everything else it's working great.

When i try to see an attachement i got this error :

The image "http://forums........./attachement.php?aid=956" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

Please help me with this, i have look after a solution on the forum, but didn't find. Also the thumbails cannot see... it's apear like this :

" Picture 008.jpg (Size: 1.82 MB / Downloads: 574) "
see Merge system - Attachment Issues

do you still have phpBB installation OR deleted the files & attachments ?
i still have it

i have look in that section but didn't find an answer ...
^ you have to provide merge log files to analyze ...
all was fine no errors...
fine - please wait until someone from support team responds .. [subscribe to this thread]
Quite simply the attachment process is currently broken. There is no "afterwards" fix. If you followed the instructions on the wiki for the merge system and this is your test run, then you're OK. You can try the possible solution near the end of that thread. Otherwise there is nothing you can do for now. Until I can find a complete fix for it, you must either wait to merge, or skip the attachments.
You need to rename the extention files to ie .jpg before the merge process, try changing the chmod to 777 in the files folder of the phpbb forum and backup and delete the .htacces into the /files

Hope works for you, works for me today

Have a nice day