MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need feedback of some style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am currently working on a theme for my upcoming website. Well, I'm trying to do something different this time and so in the below screenshot, I removed threads & posts column and made it one & took threads and posts stats below each other surrounded by a pink background as seen in below screenshot. Now am not sure if they're looking nice or not or if I should possibly try some different style?

[Image: ac2f496887574f99a38388d.png]

Feedback would be nice, am just getting confused there only.

Thank you.
Try enclosing both of them in one box? That would look better i guess.

And i think its for MyBB world, isn't it? Toungue
A couple of suggestions;
- Try to use the same width for both threads and posts pink box. Also make some margins between them. These are attached to each other and one is larger then the other is looking odd.
- The border-right in table something like 2px and all others are 1px, its not so good to view IMO.

Other then that, the thead is quite nice Smile
Thanks guys, but I think it wasn't working the other way, I tried to made them enclosed in one area only but they were not getting accommodated the way I wanted, so I reverted back to the older normal changes but with some different styles. Sad

Thank you both of you. Smile
Edit; I tried something different keeping both the columns, how does this one look?

[Image: d15e8cfaa6bd4bfba8aa371.png]
Look like nice theme Smile
Thank you, any more feedback on new style on 4th post?
(2011-12-14, 10:41 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, any more feedback on new style on 4th post?

It looks better compared to the image in the first post.
Yeah, thinking to keep the same.
It looks good. What i'd suggest though is making the boxes bigger around the stats so the whole cell is filled. Plus the lightness of the pink makes it look translucent so it would look nice expanded.
I've edited it now a lot more. Also I added that effect over in last posts area, so its kinda looking nice currently. Almost things are done. CSS3 buttons are done as well.
Pages: 1 2