MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with Show Additional Group Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last Updated: 14th August 2010

the changes to MyBB 1.6.5 was last month, so if the plugin is older than that it needs to be updated via my script (linked above)
plugin_hook_update.php is in my root and i changed the thing to

$dryrun = 0;
$plugin_folder = MYBB_ROOT.'inc/plugins';

I might be missing a step? but the file is in my root i edited it like the tut said and it still wont show other groups Undecided
Is there maybe a vid tutorial on this?
strange. when i have some more time i will look at that plugin in more depth.

the plugin I have works fine for me on 1.6.4. There is no license included the plugin file or any docs in the the plugin zip and the domain listed in the plugin file defunct, so I assume it is free under GPL.

I have attached it here, you will need to dump it into your plugins folder and run my updater script again. If it still does not work, then it has something to do with my updater not running properly on your site or your site config is odd/messed up
AH, i finally got it working!

Thank you for the help.
(2011-12-13, 10:09 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]strange. when i have some more time i will look at that plugin in more depth.

the plugin I have works fine for me on 1.6.4. There is no license included the plugin file or any docs in the the plugin zip and the domain listed in the plugin file defunct, so I assume it is free under GPL.

I have attached it here, you will need to dump it into your plugins folder and run my updater script again. If it still does not work, then it has something to do with my updater not running properly on your site or your site config is odd/messed up

I'm using that plugin as well, but the group images arent completely aligned. As you see on my screenshot, the additional groupimages are 1px to the right, and that is really annoying ^^

From what I read in other threads, this problems seems to be browser-related, since it works on IE, but occurs on FF and chrome.

Any help how to solve this?

thanks

[attachment=31548]
Pages: 1 2