MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone like role play forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanna know. i would like to start one and need some suggestions.
I'm sure a lot of people like them. What sort of suggestions do you need?
The hard thing is to make it original, or using original stuff if the idea is not original itself.
(2011-12-14, 01:53 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure a lot of people like them. What sort of suggestions do you need?
general suggestions on maybe design,and how to keep it interresting and so on.Smile

(2011-12-14, 12:07 PM)akito tenkawa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-14, 01:53 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure a lot of people like them. What sort of suggestions do you need?
general suggestions on maybe design,and how to keep it interresting and so on.Smile

From the top of my head, make episodes of tv shows, and have posters be certain characters, and create a script.

Bam.

As to design, it doesn't really matter. At all. Normal people join for content, not for eye candy.
Role play forums were big during the dial up days, IMO they're a terrible idea during these modern times. There's way more fun things to do.

A role playing section isn't bad for a forum with a dedicated niche, but an all Role Playing board sounds like a guaranteed fail.