MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pages automatically advance to bottom...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I loaded my forum in Google Chrome and for some reason it automatically jumps to the bottom of the pages... but it doesn't do that same thing in IE9... so I've concluded it being a problem in Chrome... I have no extensions installed or enabled...

I have this in2win iframe code at the bottom of some of the pages...
Chrome works just fine. Make sure that there are no #'s in your URL. Sometimes a link refers to a specific post ID.
(2011-12-14, 12:16 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]Chrome works just fine. Make sure that there are no #'s in your URL. Sometimes a link refers to a specific post ID.

It does it even when the URL is simply http://chriscorner.binhoster.com/
First thing to do would be to remove anything you've added to the forum that adds any javascript. For example, the guest notice thing, and the stats iframe thing you've got at the bottom.
(2011-12-14, 08:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]First thing to do would be to remove anything you've added to the forum that adds any javascript. For example, the guest notice thing, and the stats iframe thing you've got at the bottom.

The thing is, I disabled all plugins, etc. the stats thing remained... and I don't know how to remove it...
How did you add it?? With a plugin or some other way??
(2011-12-14, 09:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]How did you add it?? With a plugin or some other way??

I don't recall adding it at all... everything I've added to my forum is via plugins...
Actually looking at it again it's right at the very end of the HTML; go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > run this, does it say any files, specifically index.php, have been edited??
(2011-12-15, 08:26 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Actually looking at it again it's right at the very end of the HTML; go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > run this, does it say any files, specifically index.php, have been edited??

Index.php is fine...

inc/plugins/hello.php and images/avatars/invalid_url.gif are changed...

It has a few missing things, but that appears to be files from the /install sub directory.