MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images not loading...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://mybbthemes.info/

The site is offline but you can easily see what I mean.

The bg, And tcat, And thead images are not working. They are uploaded 100% I have checked, And the theme has the proper directory for the images, And when I inspect element it says the bg is not even there. When I am looking at it right now on filezilla. I have tried numerous times refreshing, And re uploading. This theme has been used on numerous other sites of mine with no problem. But this is the first of all my forums I have ever tried mybb 1.6.5 That is possibly the problem. I am not sure. Please let me know. Thank you!

Oh, And I will open the forum if you need me to. Thanks
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
MyBB Error (41)
Error Message:
Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Make sure you install your Forum correctly.
Your board has not yet been installed and configured...
are you re-installing the forum ..
Yes I am trying to re install everything once again. Because this is just too weird of a problem.

I am using a fresh copy, That I just downloaded again.

I will post again letting you know what happens. Smile
Alright I don't know what is going on. That is a completely fresh copy installed, And I am still having the same problems. Please let me know what you think.
which theme it is ? background images are not listed in main stylesheet ... switch to myBB's default theme & check
(2011-12-14, 10:09 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]which theme it is ? background images are not listed in main stylesheet ... switch to myBB's default theme & check

The default theme is working fine. Its in the stylesheet. Seeing how trusted you are I will give you a direct download link to this custom theme that I personally made to check out for yourself. I have used this theme before many times. There is no reason it should not work as I have changed nothing but the version numbers..
Checked it with Firebug and the thead, tfoot etc don't even have a background code.

Open the XML file and make sure it has a background.
(2011-12-14, 10:16 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Checked it with Firebug and the thead, tfoot etc don't even have a background code.

Open the XML file and make sure it has a background.

I literally have checked it 4 times. I have just uploaded another theme and it is working fine its just that theme. Which doesn't make since. Would you like the xml file to see for yourself?
Sure. Send it to me through PM.
Nevermind I have this solved. My fault I guess. :/ I had the images folder with a space. Names "mybb themes". I never knew that you couldn't have spaces. I just deleted the space. And its working perfectly. Thanks for the help guys. Smile
Pages: 1 2