MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb Supports Hostbig hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Sir,

I just Want to know that MySQL Supports Mybb? i want to use hostbig hosting ..i just want to confirm that whether mybb Supports in that hosting?
see myBB [Wiki: Requirements] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
they wont support PostgreSQL, or SQLite ! but they support Mysql ... !!with mysql we can ?
You'd need SQlite. Its a very basic requirement, it is generally not listed in specifications as it being a very minor requirement. Every host should support MyBB as it has very basic requirements unless the host is really behind in today's world. You could try asking these things to your host if they're supported or not.
Crazy4cs? r2s? Hey vigu here from GG-utilities! crazy i need your help can u add me - [email protected]
No sorry I don't give out my IMs. Ask all support via here only.
ok! So can u suggest me a hosting where u can use Mybb! Can u just chk this and tell me whether it Supports Mybb -http://www.hostbig.com/affordable_web_hosting.php !
well, you can install myBB at the referred host
Cool thanks Ranjani!
Oh a host with unlimited disk and bandwidth plans.

OP, if you need help on choosing a good and reliable host feel free to send me a PM.
Pages: 1 2