MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site hacked. Need help urgent !11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My site is hacked today. And it looks like database is hacked because i had the back up of folder and i tried to restore it from previous but still same. I do not have database back up. Please help me guys is there any way to get my site back with restoring. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am able to access admin CP.
I disabled all plugins but still same

May i know the actual problem? Like how you say its hacked?
How do you know its hacked? Change your password.
After reading this i deactivate facebook plugin and remove noscript from mybb_user by reading this http://community.mybb.com/thread-108385-...#pid789201

I am able to access user & groups column of admin cp but still my site index showing hacked. Please help.

Http://forumlauncher.com
What's your MyBB version?
You installed FB Connect plugin?
My mybb version is 1.6.4
(2011-12-14, 11:53 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]You installed FB Connect plugin?

Yes but i deactivate it now
Okay, it was the very reason of your forum getting hacked.

First, disable Javascript in your web browser, then you'd be allowed to login your ACP. Delete that latest user named like </noscript> and then try to recover things.
create a new user from users & groups section of admin panel ...
Help guys !!!!!!!!
I ale\ready deleted that </no script> user in database but still my forum home shows hacked on javascript enabled.
Looks like it took some time after deleting that user and now everything is normal even on java script on. The all i want to request from everyone to check it and tell me is it okay or not. It will be really appreciate
Pages: 1 2