MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

When i press on someones profile on my site, there is always a 2 at the top.

Check out: http://promotionstadium.com/member.php?a...file&uid=1

Does anyone know why?
I don't see anything. Maybe it's only visible to administrators. Can you printscreen it?

My guess would be a typo in a template (member_profile, most likely) or some sort of debug message of a plugin (happened before).
[Image: 2hztu80.png]

Its at the top of the profile.

Also, when i uploaded the advance profile mod, the mod don't seem to be working properly. When i press add comment, the page afterwards turn blank and a "2" appears.
where do you have code similar to below ..
<body onload="menuSlider.init('menu','slide')">
<!-- start: error -->
yeah saw the menuslider have you added any plugins that change the layout of the profile page?

or have you added any sliders to the site?

i only see it thogh on that one profile (head admin)
(2011-12-14, 06:10 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]where do you have code similar to below ..
<body onload="menuSlider.init('menu','slide')">
<!-- start: error -->

Where can i find that? Should i check through every template?

(2011-12-14, 06:29 PM)hagz Wrote: [ -> ]yeah saw the menuslider have you added any plugins that change the layout of the profile page?

or have you added any sliders to the site?

i only see it thogh on that one profile (head admin)

Nope. I see the 2 on everyone's profile.
the profile plugin you are using has an "echo" in it for debugging that was not removed by the author when it was uploaded to the mods site. edit the plugin and look for something like "echo 2" and delete that line
(2011-12-22, 08:58 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]the profile plugin you are using has an "echo" in it for debugging that was not removed by the author when it was uploaded to the mods site. edit the plugin and look for something like "echo 2" and delete that line

The plugin didn't work properly so i deactivated it and it the 2 is still there.
disable all plugins (search for how to do it with one setting) and see if it goes away. if so, its a plugin, if not, its a template issue