MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Member List incorrectly showing as visited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My problem is pretty petty. This thread sums up my problem very well with the exception of my board being new and not merged from previous board software.

Version: I'm running version 1.6.4 (just updated today to 1.6.5)

Issue: Other member(s) are showing as having visited in the member list when they haven't, their updates appear to be in sync with my visits.

I read through the suggestions on the thread I linked, but I'm not sure if that's really what I need to do, so I wanted to put this out here for some of you pro's to think about before doing anything to do the database.

I decided to hack away at the database and continually kept having the same results regardless of the changes I made to any of the last visited column or last active column, finally with the help of an alt login using my cellphone and having a friend on the phone who was logged in we realized the one user in question who's time last active was reporting incorrectly would update to reflect the most recent of anyone visiting the site. So, to explain better, if I refreshed the page, then my time and the user Gener would show the same time, if Motisa refreshed last, then Motisa and Gener would have the same time.

Being desperate I changed the UID of Gener and Voila, suddenly his last active stopped cloning to the most recent of anyone visiting.

I have no idea why this would be so, perhaps someone strolling by here might have some idea.