MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last online colour + $ variable in name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm here again with two question..

At first:
I've made a query which shows the last online date of people on a page with their username. But I'd like to give the last online date a colour (red for example) if his last login is more than 1 week ago.
Is this possible somehow?
If yes - how can I perform such things?

Also, I've used the same query as above which lists the users usernames on a page, but a user his name starts with an $. this will cause the his username field to be blank..
Is there a way to resolve this issue? ($ defines a variable, thats the problem I assume).

I would really appreciate it if someone is able to help me.

Thanks in advance.
" ... a user his name starts with an $ "
^ why not restrict user names to use only alphabet & numerals AND edit the existing user names ...

As I am running a Multi Gaming community, there could be people with the same name. And I'd like to give people to freedom to choose their name,,

There must be a fix for it,, :<
maybe if you have an exception on your query, where username like $ you have on a new list, but add in the same list. If any character or some like that are on that form, you can take this data but i dunno, because not have the same problem, but maybe if you add some prefix or something about this on your row. With an html pre code to take de usernames.

Only this two forms i can see can works, but not for sure.