MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: making an extra part in sub forum, except law box an main part -->???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please note to quetion mark place in the below picture:

[Image: t61nz4r6obpqct63jntw.png]

this is a shot of "General forum" of community.mybb.com, which has an extra section(middle box in the picture). So, How can I make an extra section like the middle part in the above picture?
You just create forums from Admin CP or edit existing ones, and from "Parent Forum" you choose the forum you want them to belong to...

Done Smile
The top box is 'Forum Rules' turned on by using Admin CP -> Forums & Posts and editing the forums options concerning rules. You can display them in a window as shown above or just as a link to another page in a smaller window.

The other window in question is a result of this particular forum/category having subforums and threads. The windows are separated in this case.
(2011-12-15, 07:28 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]The top box is 'Forum Rules' turned on by using Admin CP -> Forums & Posts and editing the forums options concerning rules. You can display them in a window as shown above or just as a link to another page in a smaller window.

The other window in question is a result of this particular forum/category having subforums and threads. The windows are separated in this case.

(2011-12-15, 05:55 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]You just create forums from Admin CP or edit existing ones, and from "Parent Forum" you choose the forum you want them to belong to...

Thats right!
Blush

I was falled in a puddle, a mistake derivation!
My mistake origin: I usually close forums which have sub forums! So I was unaccustomed with the form, mentioned in the above picture...
sorry for my trashy question.

@TheGarfield, Wildcard
Thanks to friends!

@TheGarfield
Why sorry seems to be the hardest word? Wink

You're welcome, friend. Cheers Smile