MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So Opera fusses with Mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like Opera struggles to operate MyBB correctly. All the functions and stuff all work fine, but it seems like it has a hard time with displaying new posts/what has been read. For instance I can make this post and it should go to the top of the forum and than on the main index page I should see this post as the newest post in the forum. I usually have to refresh the main index page a couple times before it will dispay and still shows unread topics are in the forum when there isn't.

Anyone else notice this with Opera, got the latest version here. I'm really liking Opera but it's kind of a bugger with MyBB sites.
This is probably because it is caching the index page, but I really don't know as I never use Opera.

Although, being a Web Developer, I should. Toungue
that would make sense, but why only with MyBB? IPB, VB seem to do fine with Opera.

You should give opera a whirl - the adblocking along with a urlfilter.ini really makes it a nice browser. It's definately fast.
I just tweaked my cache to always check - see how that goes

Cool that updated the main index page!