MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP not displaying full pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically, what is happening is when going to edit a theme or template (the only ones I have tried) it will only sometimes load the whole page, other times it will partially load the page, etc.

So for example, I am trying to edit the templates and when i click on expand, it will only display down to something like Moderation Templates.

mmn.
I just clicked on the php info part, and it will only show down to the calendar title.

running php5.1 with Zend Engine 2.
sql 4.1.7
Windows XP, apache.

I clicked on the link again and it display's the whole page.

only a problem I have experienced with mybboard. I'm just developing a theme/template on my laptop setup as an apache web server. But I figured I'd submit this if it is a potential bug.
I have these problems too last time, but I personally think it might be due to the server itself.

Because the Admin CP loads very fast sometimes, yet real slow sometimes...
Windows XP, apache. :-o :-o really weak even for local testing...
agree with xiaozhu , it is your server,{apache or mysql or OS server}'s problem that they can not manage professional services and cause an error...
in your example , apache failes to flash its html codes , especially for long pages and which that needs a big process. if you have a big forum you even may not see forums this way...